6 tonne mud cutting skips
Our mud/drilling skips are the perfect solution for transporting waste from drilling operations safely and efficiently to treatment or disposal sites.
At 271 Offshore, we aim to ensure our products are designed to incorporate the highest standards of health and safety for customers usage and these skips comply with Norsok S-002N and R-002 standards.
A recent design change has meant that a hose for emptying contents can be attached removing the need to climb.
These products have also been designed to be stackable, as we appreciate space is always an issue.
- All mud skips are certified to DNV 2.7-1 / BS EN 12079.
- All units come with a DNV certified sling and shackle set.
- Payloads: 3.5 tonnes to 6 tonnes.
- Standard & Vacuum type available.
- Designed, fabricated, tested and marked in accordance with DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079
- Containers are blasted & painted to SA 2.5 Colour to be chosen by the client
product data sheet
If you would like further information on any of our container products or if you require something bespoke, please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.